Bomber Royale is a Player versus Player (PvP) Battle Royale mode where up to 20 (at least 15) players fight using bombs to be the last player standing. Participating will award Bomber Royale Coins, which are used to purchase various items from the Bomber Royale Merchant.
Upon entering the Bomber Royale portal, players spawn in a glass box above a random chosen map. The match will start automatically shortly after 15 players join, and will instantly start once 20 join. After the match starts, a 10-second countdown will begin, after which the box will begin to disappear, starting with the upper corners and continuing towards the center, allowing players to jump onto the map and begin the game. Fall damage does not apply in Bomber Royale; players will not take damage when they land.
Player stats and class abilities do not matter during Bomber Royale, although dodges differ by class. All players are given the same stats, including 35,000 health and a constant rate of health and energy regeneration. Energy regeneration is not interrupted by jumping in Bomber Royale. Players can use the following abilities:
At the beginning of the match, players can only use the Rubber Bomb and Climbing Claw. To gain additional abilities and improve their existing ones, they must find powerups, which spawn throughout the map. Powerups are affected by gravity and will fall if the blocks beneath them are destroyed. After a powerup is collected, it will respawn after several seconds pass. The following powerups can spawn:
- Rubber Bomb: Reduces the energy cost of the Rubber Bomb.
- Climbing Claw: Reduces the cooldown of the Climbing Claw, and instantly clears its current cooldown (if applicable).
- lava throughout their explosion radius. Only 3 Lava Bombs can be held at one time.
- Sticky Bomb: Unlocks the Sticky Bomb ability. Duplicate powerups will reduce the cooldown of the Sticky Bomb, and instantly clear its current cooldown (if applicable).
- Bomb Jump: Unlocks the Bomb Jump ability. Duplicate powerups will reduce the cooldown of the Bomb Jump, and instantly clear its current cooldown (if applicable).
Up to 3 powerups of the same type (with the exception of the Health and Lava Bomb) can be picked up; additional powerups will refresh the cooldown of their corresponding abilities, but will not further reduce the energy cost or cooldown.
The remaining player count is visible at the top center of the screen. Kills and deaths are also announced at the top center of the screen. Additionally, the following bonuses may be announced alongside certain kill achievements:
- First Block: First Blood; the first kill of the game.
- Cubing Spree: Killing Spree; two kills scored in a single game.
- #Winning: Three kills scored in a single game.
- Unblockable: Unstoppable; four or more kills scored in a single game.
When a player dies from any source, any powerups they had collected will drop where they died, in addition to a smaller powerup that instantly heals the player that collects it slightly.
As the game goes on, the edges of the map as well as random locations in the center of the map will begin to disappear on their own until only one player remains.
Bomber Royale Coins are awarded for the following:
- First Block: 1 coin is awarded to the player that scored the First Block, in addition to their standard reward.
- Bronze Reward: 1 coin is awarded to the last 5-10 players standing.
- Silver Reward: 2 coins are awarded to the last 2-4 players standing.
- Gold Reward: 3 coins are awarded to the last player standing.