Chaos Factor is a feature for players to get a free Chaos Chest every day for each point they have. Obtaining a coin is difficult, but can be very rewarding for the player. Once obtained, players gain one Chaos Chest whenever they log in (limited to once a day) and lasts endlessly.
Increasing Chaos Factor
These are usually difficult to find or achieve, but there are a few different ways to get one:
- Obtaining a non-tradeable coin as a reward for rank 100 mastery.
- Obtaining a non-tradeable coin as a reward for rank 250 mastery.
- +1 factor as a reward for reaching maximum mastery (currently at 300).
- Obtaining a non-tradeable coin as an extremely rare drop from Chaos Chests themselves
- Winning a non-tradeable coin code from the TrionWorlds Livestream.
- Any players with the Patron status will receive four Chaos Factor points.
- Any players will receive one Chaos Factor point for every 1,000 Patron points.