Class Gems are always Stellar rarity. Like other gems, their element and stat values are randomized; however, classes cannot receive a damage type that they do not use (Physical Damage classes cannot receive a Class Gem with Magic Damage, and vice versa).
• *based on a sample size of 200+. • The Green Gatling unloads a barrage of 10 shots at the nearest enemy, with each shot dealing 2 hits. It then takes a break for 1s and unloads another barrage before disappearing. • Already spawns when only holding one of the abilities, not when throwing them. • Sow Chaos does not trigger this ability.
Bulwark Bash loses its cooldown and applies a stacking DoT effect which deals ??% PD per ??.
• The first hit adds 2 stacks of the DoT debuff to enemies. • Every subsequent hit adds another stack, up to a maximum of 5 and refreshes the effect's duration. • If the maximum number of stacks is reached, a new DoT effect is created while the previous one still ticks. Upon creation of a new DoT, the first tick is missed. • The DoT does not trigger Vengeful Spirits' healing.
When a Burnt Offering detonates, it also spawns a mini Dracolyte minion that attacks enemies for a brief duration.
• Minions' health diminishes over time and will be killed in 13s if they receive no damage or healing. • Minions each have the same damage and attack rate as the Dracolyte's basic attack. • Can be healed by ChloromancersBasic Attack and Blooming Pollinator.
Sugar Crash now leaps 4 blocks straight up and crashes down, dealing AoE damage, vacuuming enemies within 3-4 blocks toward you, and applying a brief snare.
• Enemies are dragged with the player's location, knocking up the same distance and slamming down in succession. • Drops Gum Drops per each enemy hit. • The appearance is similar to that of splashing milk
Basic Attack becomes a rapid-fire stream of arrows. Dealing damage to a shadow-marked enemy consumes the mark and triggers an explosion (3x3).
• Shadow Blitz grants 5x bonus attack speed when shooting arrows. • Attack Speed coming from equipment does NOT affect this class gem ability, as it exceeds the 300% attack speed cap. • Costumes do not change the color of the arrow (purely cosmetic).