|AI Type||Dragon Boss AI|
|Candorian Dragon Egg Fragment (1-5)||Common|
Dracocolatl is a large World Boss that spawns rarely in Candoria Biomes. This massive dragon can spawn in any Candoria, no matter the world difficulty, each world with its own amount of drops of a unique item called Candorian Dragon Egg Fragments. This dragon once defeated several times allows players to use the items it drops to craft the Dracocolatl, the Mellower mount.
This dragon has a massive amount of health compared to Dungeon bosses in the same level difficulty and can do a large amount of damage to players. This dragon is best approached with a team of players to take it down. This mob unlike most is capable of healing itself by simply standing on Hot Chocolate (only spawned by this dragon), so keeping it away from the Hot Chocolate blocks is necessary when fighting this beast.
Here are several attacks it is capable of performing:
- Bite: Dracocolatl will lunge out and bite a nearby player.
- Wing Buffet: Dracocolatl will jump up and flap its wings to do an aerial attack to a nearby player.
- Chocolate Cascade (Ultimate): Dracocolatl roars and sprays boiling hot chocolate in the air. The projectiles will target a nearby player and drop a 2x2 block of Hot Chocolate. This chocolate will harm players in the block (very similar to lava blocks) and heals Dracocolatl on contact.
- The unique loot dropped from Dracocolatl is affected by the tier of uber world, however it is not affected by the player's magic find.
- The boss is massive in size, so it is easy to spot.
- Dracocolatl drops XP depending on the world you are in and drops 2 pieces of gear and the appropriate amount of Key Fragments of that world (very similar to the loot of a Lair Chest).
- Dracocolatl can also spawn in rare orange colored gumdrop-shaped Dungeons in Candoria; destroy the gumdrop to find a portal hidden inside, then use that to go directly to a room with Dracocolatl.
- Despite being similar to a dungeon, with set terrain and a quest popup, it does not appear on the map, nor does it have any monsters or bosses except for Dracocolatl.
- This enemy uses the same model as the mount Dracocolatl, the Mellower but with two alternative part (c_mt_dragon_choko_body_03 to c_mt_dragon_deepsea_body_03alt and c_mt_dragon_choko_body_04 to c_mt_dragon_deepsea_body_04alt).