Lesser Gems (a.k.a. Normal Gems and/or Small Gems) are a type of gem equip that are dropped commonly from Gem Boxes, which are obtained from completing Lairs and Dungeons in Uber-difficulty Adventure Portals.
Players can equip gems in the Character Sheet under the Gems tab. From there players can socket and upgrade gems (using materials like Gem Dust, Flux, and Gem Boosters. Slots to equip gems are locked by default and must be unlocked by gaining Experience Levels.
- The first Normal Water Gem slot is unlocked at level 10.
- The first Normal Air Gem slot is unlocked at level 13.
- The first Normal Fire Gem slot is unlocked at level 17.
- The second Normal Water Gem slot is unlocked at level 23.
- The second Normal Air Gem slot is unlocked at level 26.
- The second Normal Fire Gem slot is unlocked at level 30 (Max Level).
Normal gems can only be placed in the smaller normal gem slots.
Gems are fragile and may crack when leveling up, so having plenty of boosters can help prevent gems from cracking. If Gems do happen to crack, players can still use the gems, but they will be unable to be upgraded until players use a Re-Gemerator in order to fix the broken gem. (Re-Gemerators can be bought from the Store using 500 cubits each.)
Gems - The main page for all variants of gems.
Water Gems - The main page for the Water gem element.
Air Gems - The main page for the Air gem element.
Fire Gems - The main page for the Fire gem element.