|“||Consume multiple Neon Dragon Souls to unlock Neon Dragon mounts! Found rarely in Neon Dragon Caches, which are obtained through Challenges or at the In Game Store.||”|
— Item Tooltip
Neon Dragon Souls are a consumable material players can use to unlock/upgrade their Neon Dragon companions. They are uncommon drops from Neon Dragon Caches, which used to be be earned by doing Challenges every hour at (:00). Unlike the Azulian Dragon Soul, but with the new addition of the Ancient Dragon Caches, Moonwing Dragon Caches and now the Bone Dragon Caches, they are now unable to be obtained other than by crafting them. This dragon soul replaced the Azulian Dragon Soul and it was replaced by the Ancient Dragon Soul.
- 1 soul is needed to unlock the Neon Dragoncrown Hat Style.
- 5 souls are needed to unlock the Neon Dragonling Ally.
- 10 souls are needed to unlock the Neon Fledgling Mount.
- 25 souls are needed to unlock the Neon Arsenal.
- 50 souls are needed to unlock the Neon Dragon Mount.
- 90 souls are needed to unlock the Lambent the Neolord Dragon Mount
- 100 souls are needed to obtain the Spirit of Lambent Stat Boosts.
|Neon Dragon Soul||1|
- Before the release of the Ancient Dragon, all Neon Dragon Souls look like their essence form of the souls very much similar to the Azulian Dragon Essence. It was changed after the Ancient Dragon's release to look more like a full dragon soul.