Town Portal Edition
- Town portals are now in the game, craft them!
- Before unlocking new crafting recipes you must first craft one or more other items.
- The robot workbench and many new robotic decorative blocks have been added.
- Equipment no longer has ranks, power is based solely on rarity and higher rank zones drop higher rarity items more often.
- Hit effects and damage are now predicted client-side when attacking, making attacking feel more responsive.
- Object previews in the UI are no longer affected by the day/night cycle.
- Fixed a shader issue causing terrain to disappear.
- You can now hold down the left mouse button to continuously swing your sword.
- First pass at in world tooltips.
- Whispering to another player now displays the recipient's name instead of your name.
- Fix for people getting stuck in a buggy not-quite-dead-yet state if they use a health potion just as they are killed.
- Leveling up now grants greatly increased stats.
- Fix for some of the black screen issues.
- Fixes for some of the Cornerstone issues.
- Adventuring content has received a balance pass. As zone rank increases NPCs now scale more dramatically.
- Treasure chests are now found only in dungeons.
- Treasure chests can no longer be hit by NPCs.
- Crafting stations should now face the right way when placed.
- Crafting stations now have proper icons in the inventory and crafting window.
- New player created weapons from 3of9, linky00, Tribe, Apjhouston and BaconLaserBeam are now in the game!
- New community items from Pyro, Naatti, SerinaNight, Zap, and Chiara have found their way into the world!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.