Combat Feedback Improvement Edition
- Added time dilation effect to player melee attacks.
- Caves will now generate larger quantities of metal chunks on spawn.
- Increased drop rate of equipment from NPCs.
- Increased average rarity level of dropped equipment.
- Relic-quality emblems with Health Regen will now generate values above 0.
- Fixed stat-rolling bug where all items of the same rarity would end up with very similar stats.
- New enemy healthbar! Enemy health bars are now 134.38% fancier - try them and see!
- Seething Scimitar should now display correctly.
- If there are a large number of torches in an area they will automatically produce fewer particles.
- New items from Tribe, Chiara, Zap, Razkharn, Apjhouston, Pyro, qbicfeet, and JJXB are now in the game!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.