More Ore Edition
- There are now ore veins that spawn! Dig up some resources.
- Equipment now decays over 5 days, up from 3.
- All recipes have been updated to use new resources.
- Metal scrap and flame petals are no longer used for anything.
- All items in the 'Building' category now go into 'Blocks' or 'Decoration' instead. See note at end of post.
- Rare recipies now drop. Consume them to learn new things to craft!
- Medieval Highlands and Desert Frontier now have special resouces.
- Biome specific resources now only drop from treasure chests.
- Added Highlands Workbench (placeholder visual).
- Biome decoration no longer is guaranteed to drop from boss chests, but still frequently drops from boss chests.
- Bottle plants have mutated and no longer have transparent leaves.
- Dragging a item from the trade window to your inventory will now also removed that item from your offer.
- You can now remove entire stacks of items from your trade offer by dragging them out of the window and you can now accept a trade where only one player offers item(s).
- Added new and improved mining laser sound.
- Visual improvements to the mining laser.
- More iteration on the starting area and biome.
- Boss mushrooms now have crowns.
- In addition to the health potion, you now start with the following recipes unlocked: town portal potion, workbench, color changer, chromatic chunk.
- Dungeon bosses now have more health, but deal less damage.
- New items from KrystalKnight, NonBritGit, Samurai0Ninja, and Tribe have been added to the game!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.