Slippery Ice and First Phase Equipment Edition
- Some equipment stat changes have been made in preparation for permanent equipment and forging.
- Equipment now gets its core stats and one additional stat on creation. If Magic Find triggers it gets a second additional stat.
- Shadow equipment can no longer be obtained, stay tuned for how to get it in the future.
- All stat ranges on an item are now rolled from min to max per stat with no relationship to the other stats. This means that there is a wider range of item power within each tier.
- Crafting stations, the trading post, community chest, and class changer have had a visual overhaul. They now fit in a single block and are now easier to destroy and place.
- You will no longer leave joined channels on world change or game exit.
- You can now list players in a channel with /chatlist.
- You can now type in four digits when specifying the number of items to drop.
- You can now move multiple items at a time between your inventory and the community chest or your dimensional chest.
- Portals now have unique VFX.
- More experience is now required per level.
- NPCs now drop equipment less often.
- Ice is now slippery.
- New items from Miquail, RayWolf, TrashCandy, Tribe, Cretoriani, OutrageousCookie, kdno_be, JonThePlays, Vahmose, CrazyDrakkon, Aviex, RageGamerRyan, and Tsumugu have been added to the game!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.