Post Pirate Edition
Arriving on 4/7/15!
This week and next week's patches will be smaller than normal. We've started making changes to support a public test server, which means we’ll be working more ahead than we do currently!
NEW IN THE STORE
- Chaos chests have been randomized! Look for some retro store stuff in it this week!
- When sailing, player direction on the world map is now based on where the ship is heading, rather than where the player is aiming.
- The maximum club size is now 750 members.
- Shadow Caches now drop one less Eye of Q'bthulhus when they roll a common result.
- Pembarr the pirate corgi is now craftable!
- Deconstructing shadow equipment no longer grants tentacles.
- The cost to super randomize at the Chaos Forge now costs 200 Flux, down from 250.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Fixed a bug where the wrong footstep and landing sounds were played in flowing liquids.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck fishing underwater.