Eco Spire and Passive Power Edition
- A new dungeon can be found in Tundra zones through Adventure Portals! The Ecospire (credit to the right honorable Kungfuquickness/Tribe) is now open for business.
- Knight and Gunslinger now have passive abilities.
- The Knight has gained 'Retribution' and their basic attack will deal additional damage after taking damage once every 3 seconds.
- The Gunslinger has gained 'Lucky Shot', each of their attacks has a chance to instantly charge the Charged Shot.
- The Knight's smash attack now does less damage.
- Improved multi-jumping! You can now continue multi-jumping after bumping your head. You can also begin multi-jumping after walking off of something *(previously, you had to jump off).
- Fixed bug where you could have more than one pet following you at once.
- Crafting is now fixed!
- The Glow, Glass, and Metal block crafting stations are now able to be crafted!
- Shooting and bomb-throwing enemies now retreat less frequently.
- Recipes are no longer locked on crafting stations.
- Some dropped recipes now teach multiple craftable recipes.
- Rank 1-5 adventure portals and the class change machine now cost cubits only.
- The Homeworld Heart now is a lot more fun. Touch it.
- Hats can now have lasermancy and items now drop with more stat types.
- You can now be a red-head.
- New weapons, cornerstone decorations, and hairstyles from TrashCandy, Corwin, Aviex, Camakazininja, Kahleaf, Exciel, Cretoriani, and Tribe have been added to the game!
- The /ignore feature is fully armed and operational. Use it wisely.
- Axe weapons are now in game. If you submitted an axe that never showed up, well, it's there now.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.