Forging and Flowing Water Edition
- Forging and Deconstruction phase 1 is in!
- You can now craft a Forge and a Deconstructor at the Hearthcaster.
- Deconstructing most items will give flux. Resplendent items will also give a prism and Shadow items give something mysterious which doesn't do anything (yet).
- Flux can be used to increase the exalted level of an item. Each level gives +2% item power and caps at level 25.
- You can also give one additional stat per item using a Pearl of Wisdom.
- Twinkling Tomes are not yet in game but will be able to be used to reduce the required level of an item.
- The Perfect Prism (deconstruct a Resplendent item) can be used to increase an item's rarity up to a max of Shadow.
- Magic Find now increases the exalted level of a dropped item by up to 3.
- You can now craft a water source block.
- New Homeworlds now have a short tutorial experience and have only a single ring of additional zones.
- There is now a portal to use to return from whence you came within adventure worlds.
- There is now a button to go to a friend's Homeworld in the friend window.
- Adventure Portal worlds are now larger and have greater variety of zones.
- Added the Hearthcaster, which is used to craft functional items for your Homeworld and moved all such items to it and out of the default crafting page.
- The Organic Cube Changer is now crafted from the Cube Changer.
- Chromatic Chunks have been removed from the crafting system. All recipes that called for them have been updated.
- Added water splashes.
- Ice biomes now have ice shard ore veins instead of fire ore veins.
- You can now craft Highlands Dirt and Stone and Cyberian Ice.
- Crafting is now organized in a fixed way.
- Player crafted and placed blocks are now damaged by player abilities.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.