Bug Fixing Edition
- Fixed an issue where /grant and /revoke where not always giving or taking world modification privledges as expected.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a player could never log into their Homeworld after it failed to generate the first time.
- Fix bug where NPCs appear to have no health, but do not die.
- Infinium is now more common.
- Recipe drops are now much much more frequent (roughly 5 times).
- You can now craft a Frontier Workbench at the regular workbench. This has no default recipes but can be used to craft some dropped recipes.
- Increased player name text size on worldmap.
- Adjusted the camera - it is now slightly lower and starts more zoomed out.
- The player model's collision is now closer to its actual size relative to the world.
- You can now place the Forge and Deconstructor in your Cornerstone.
- Low performance machines will now automatically start with lower settings.
- The shadercomplexity toggle will now persist.
- The Cave Mushroom King now has his own unique behavior.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.