More Uber, Such Dodge Edition
- Uber-4 and Uber-5 Adventure Portals are now craftable at the Silver Hearthcaster.
- The Gunslinger can now dodge!
- Some of the new UI is in. It's going to be weird and mismatched for a bit while we implement all of it.
- Uber portals have had their crafting costs updated.
- Added invincibility to start of dodge and increased the energy cost from 20 to 25.
- Player items that grant stats will now be updated to the correct stat ranges on login, this mostly impacts old items that have never been forged.
- Promo items now get stats and can be forged.
- Added new metaforge command to preview deco pieces: /decopreview [blueprint]
- Head/hair previews should now update correctly!
- Fix bug where Gunslinger shots didn't destroy grass.
- Reduced enemy movement speed while attacking.
- Made some improvements to make adventure worlds more adventurous - there are now more world quests, more enemies, and enemies now aggro at a distance of 11 up from 10.
- Novice adventure worlds no longer have dungeons.
- Significantly reduced time to level for the first 5 levels.
- Reduced crafting cost for the silver hearthcaster and second adventure portal.
- The water block should be available from the metaforge again.
- Reduced server and client lag.
- About a million bookshelves have been removed from the Bone Fortress dungeon. Performance should be a lot better now.
- Loading large pieces in the metaforge should now be faster.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.