Arriving on 5/19/15!
NEW CLASS: BOOMERANGER
- Master of bow, blade, bomb, and boomerang, the new Boomeranger class is well suited to take on any challenge!
- Flasks are now split into two parts: vials and emblems!
- You can now equip one vial, which grants health and number of charges, plus two emblems.
- Emblems grant special powers when you use your flask.
- The new emblems are:
- +50% energy regeneration for a medium duration - +100% health regeneration for a medium duration - Double physical damage - Area of effect friendly heal - Area of effect friendly energy regeneration - Reduce cooldowns - Summon a physical damage scaling shadow shrike - Basic attacks lifesteal for a medium duration - Increase attack speed and movement speed for a short duration and automatically attack
- We've also added a new vial that automatically triggers when you are about to die.
- All existing flasks have been converted to the appropriate vial or emblem!
- The starter vial, formerly the starter flask, has been reduced in health by 10% and quantity by 2, to 8 charges, and 40% health restoration.
- If you find yourself low on cubits, more golden thread objectives are coming and will let you unlock a better vial soon!
MONSTER MECHANIC UPDATE
- Boss monsters now have more variety in the special powers they spawn with! You will now die in more interesting ways. Boss monsters can now:
- Spawn a copy of themselves with lower health - Pull you in - Shoot lasers - Shoot a bullet nova - Stop you from multi-jumping - Spawn spiders - Spawn mushrooms which you must destroy or be over-run - Have a damage shield that turns on periodically
NEW IN THE STORE
- The Adventure Pack is now live! It features the Boomeranger, both Costumes, and 7 flask unlocks.
- Chaos Chests have been randomized! It's a party week: party it up with some party animals and club phones. Or a ladybug. There’s also a rare chance for some Stormcaller's Wings!
- Spikes, flamethrower traps, and fireball traps have had their damage reduced.
- The maximum Mastery level is now 160. Sit tight, new rewards are coming in a future update! If you max out before then, don't worry: all rewards will be granted retroactively.
- Tired of dragging stuff out of your chest in order to craft? Us too! Crafting will now use items in your personal chest, as well as those in your inventory.
- When buying from NPCs, currency will now be magically whisked from your personal chests!
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Unlocks granted through codes now work correctly.
- Added /fov to temporarily set your camera's field of view.
- Fixed typo in Candorian Caterpillar's flavor text.
- Fixed a bug causing death sounds not to play in some cases.