Barbershop and Lair Polish Edition
- The Barbershop now has a slightly higher view and hides your face and hat slot equipment.
- The Barbershop now features buttons to rotate your character so you can check out your new look.
- The Barbershop now has a button to randomize your appearance.
- Lairs are now in ice zones.
- Crypt lairs have become more streamlined.
- Lair quests now fill an extra 20% of the star bar and grant 25% more experience.
- The camera has been improved to be less janky in close spaces.
- Improved enemy flocking.
- Fixing a bug where pressing 'O' didn't show the friends list in-world.
- Fixed a bug where you could see messages from ignored players.
- Added spin to projectiles.
- When you get equipment loot, weapons are now drop 50% of the time down from 60%.
- Fixed bug where loot didn't spin or have VFX.
- Ultimate class abilities now unlock at level 5 instead of level 6.
- Adventure worlds before Uber now only drop one rarity of equipment, based on the portal type.
- Uber 4 equipment now drops at exalted level 4 instead of 3. Uber 5 equipment now drops at exalted level 7 instead of 4.
- The player is now invincible for a short period of time after taking damage.
- Improve NPC projectile throwing smartness.
- Tooltips for adventure worlds now tell you what levels you should be to go there.
- The assault quest totem has received visual polish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.