Combat Tuning, Portal Hub, and New Currency Look Edition
- Improved combat on uneven terrain - you can now hit enemies that are one block higher than you without jumping.
- Increased knight's passive ability damage.
- Increased health on boss targets and increased damage slightly on minions.
- Reduced experience required in early levels to level and increased experience required at later levels.
- Enemies now find new targets immediately after their old targets are dead.
- Eyes and Tentacles now auto-loot.
- Props when destroyed now auto-loot.
- Hearthcaster is now known as 'Crafting Bench'.
- The dimensional chest has been renamed to personal chest.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Intel cards and tooltips not showing up.
- Block loot is now spawned for blocks destroyed by explosions.
- Loot messages now have better grouping.
- New hub experience which includes more tutorials and a return of the portal tower, which also features the class change machine.
- Portal and class changer recipes are now on the Formicite Crafting Bench (formerly the Silver Hearthcaster).
- Fixed bug where block loot didn't rotate.
- Warpseeds have a new look.
- Currency icons (Credits and Source) have a new look.
- Class Changer has a new look (thanks Cretoriani!).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.