PWN-E and Arena Polish Edition
- Nearby players who are behind walls will now appear as an outline.
- The Shadow Arena now has a maximum population of 8 players.
- Shadow arena chests now drop two pieces of equipment (up from one).
- Sometimes 5 Eyes will drop instead of 1 from the chest.
- The Shadow Key crafting recipe now costs 150 fragments up from 120.
- You can now craft the PWN-E and Infinity PWN-E at the Infinium Crafting Station
- Glass blocks in your inventory should now render correctly.
- New homeworlds now have much smaller zones.
- New homeworld zones no longer spawn enemies.
- Terraformers are a whole lot cheaper. The Worldspring can now be crafted at the Formicite bench.
- Holding H in a Hub now returns you to the town square.
- Knights now move slower when using their basic attack.
- Flattened localized zone height and removed rocks from undead and highlands biomes.
- Random loot in Uber zones now has a significantly higher (though still rare) chance of being red+.
- Party Animals now have a 5% chance of dropping a block recipe.
- There is now a profanity filter. This will be settable in settings in the future, for now it is always on.
- NPCs now return to spawn after losing aggro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.