Dragonfire Peaks and New Inventory Edition
- The Dragonfire Peaks Biome is live! It will show up in adventure worlds Elite and above. It has a new dungeon (thanks barneebrown), new lairs, new monsters, and new recipes and props.
- New inventory update. There are now two categories: Adventure and Build. If these are full after the patch you can move items out of them and the 'overflow' items will show up.
- You can now drag and drop items between slots in the inventory.
- Personal chests have +4 slots.
- All store bought cosmetic items which have versions as in-game drops (hats/masks) have been removed from the inventory.
- We have more inventory/item management improvements coming (specifically the ability to collect mounts, pets, and equipment styles outside of your inventory).
- An assortment of new hairstyles have been added to the Barber Shop.
- A new Frontier lair made by Noreku is now available in Adventure Portal worlds.
- Players who find themselves without the resources to complete the tutorial will now have what they need.
- Bombs now deal more damage to blocks and destroy more blocks per throw.
- Fixed memory leak in build mode (thx Lippy13 for the report!).
- All classes now gain much more health as they level up.
- NPC damage in the higher Uber-level Adventure Portals has also been increased, to maintain a similar feel at high player levels.
- Fae trickster staves no longer are knocked back.
- Shooting enemies shoot slightly less often.
- Pinatas now only take 1 damage per hit and take 20 hits to destroy.
- Three new events can now spawn in the Shadow Arena.
- Flowing water and lava no longer transfer with your cornerstone.
- Players can no longer build past the edge of club worlds.
- Moved the bombs and origin portal potion back to crafting with V. The Workbench is now crafted on the Formicite Crafting Bench and up.
- Ladybugs have been given a stern talking to about killing devs.
- New glowing purple block recipe.
- Shadow keys now cost an additional 10 fragments to craft.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.