Sponge and Rename Edition
- You can now craft water and lava sponges at the Worldspring! These let you pick up water and lava which can then be placed in a Homeworld.
- You can now craft two types of launchpads and one type of spikes at the Fun Factory!
- You can now buy a Rename Tag on the store if you regret your choice of name.
- Water and lava no longer save to Cornerstones.
- Reduced occurrences of enemies regenerating health and players getting stuck while attacking.
- Falling water now moves faster!
- Blocks can now be placed over lava.
- Explosion VFX now happen faster.
- NPCs take a less damage from lava.
- Fix for some masks not showing up.
- Fix for some people still not getting supporter rewards.
- Club worlds will no longer always show up in the featured world list.
- Club worlds now allow placement of the Homeworld Heart.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.