Chromatic Cumulus Edition - 1/21/2016
- You are now notified on login when you have sold listings to claim in the Marketplace.
- Items left in Community Chests will be lost when the world is unloaded (please don’t use *Community Chests for storage).
- If your character logs out in a Club World it’ll still be in the Club World when logging in again.
- Adventure Box drop rate has been reduced.
- The default keybind for the Cornerstones menu is the letter I (sounds like eye).
- Added input mapping to take screenshots. Default key is F12.
- You can now type '/acceptallfriends' to accept all pending friend requests.
- The friends list should now sort properly.
- Karma bar was added as well this patch wasn't in the official notes.
- Fixed Fae Trickster bug where you could teleport through or get stuck inside of one-block-sized gaps.
- Revenant's radiant weapon aura position has been corrected.
- Fixed bug where Neon Ninja's ultimate would sometimes never end.
- Fixed bug where Fae Trickster's Blink ability didn't trigger if you were too close to a wall.
- Fixed a bug where Chloromancer's flowers could teleport through walls while growing
- Fix bug where rebinding some hotkeys did not work on non-QWERTY keyboards.
- Fixed occasional terraforming crash
- Fixed bug where the VFX created by the Revenant's Bulwark Bash never disappeared
- Fixed bug where the wrong floor is highlighted in the Shadow Tower UI when all floors have been completed.
- Fixed bug where you sometimes teleported into a wall when joining another player.
- Fix issue with some users getting stuck and "Received User Acknowledgement" when they logged out in a Tutorial or Adventure world.
- Some mysterious rectangles in various effects were missed in last week's fix. They have now been eliminated.