Patch Notes - Shadow's Eve, Mods, and Dragonite - Oct 11, 2016
Shadow's Eve is Back and Even Better!
- Pumpkin Dungeons are sprouting in all biomes! Find a giant Jack-O-Lantern and defeat these spooky intruders for candy corn.
- The Hub is all Shadow’s Eve themed, and includes the Shadowy Station (inside a big pumpkin) where candy corn can be used.
- You can craft and grow pumpkins once more!
- The Spookytime Mystery Box is now available at the Shadowy Station. It contains seasonally haunting recipes and the new Hyperactive Haunt and Bouncy Black Bat Mounts.
- The Sugar Crasher and Spirited Broomstick are added to the Shadowy Station as craftable, tradeable mounts.
- Log in every day for a Shadow's Eve Daily Loot Chest. This replaces the Daily Loot Chest for the duration of the Shadow’s Eve event, but fear not, you have the same chances of getting rare drops as ever. As an uncommon drop, you may receive Pennry's Phantataur mount!
- The Phantataur is also available for Credits during the event (although honestly, log in every day and you'll almost certainly get one), as is the returning Caskart Mag Rider.
- Craft the Drak-O-Lantern Dragon Egg or pick it up in the new pack!
- Some new event objectives are now live! Once you complete the Diamond Dragonite objective these will appear (or once that one expires next week). *Complete them all to earn 10 Lapis Luckbugs, 3 Empowered Gem Boxes, and the unique Bitten Kitten mount!
- Spooky things are afoot. And afloat. Do you see ghosts? How suspicious.
- This event will run through the end of October and culminate with a special bonus Ninth Life just for logging in on October 28th!
- It's now easier than ever to use community created mods to enhance your game!
- Simply place '.tmod' files into the new 'mod' folder in your Trove installation directory to mod your game.
- Enable and disable your added mods via the ESC menu in-game.
- Want to make a mod? Check out this great guide: 
- You can now craft a Diamond Dragon Egg at the Dragon Crucible using Diamond Dragonite!
- Diamond Dragonite can be obtained via the new daily contest for total power rank, events, and also a very very rare tradable world drop Diamond Dragonite Pouch.
- For this week only there is a new limited time objective. Complete 25 challenges (each stage counts for 1) and earn 50 extra Diamond Dragonite!
- There is a new one time purchasable Dragonite Megapack on the store - this is a great deal for gem boxes and then we threw in 100 Diamond Dragonite straight up on top of that just because.
- There is now an option to purchase 33 Greater Dragon Caches at once with a bonus Diamond Dragonite Pouch.
- The Spooky Swag Bag has arrived to set the tone for Halloween! This collection of one Drak-O-Lantern Dragon Egg (which hatches into the very scary Drak-O-Lantern dragon mount), five other great mounts (including Alduir, Autumn's Retreat from Fizzinc ), and four community created costumes:
- Screamheart's Trovian Defender
- Zoe's Mermaid
- LippyLapras's Treasure Trovian
- FriedSushi's S'more Sweetness
Community Created Content
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Evilagician!
- New Shadow's Eve Jurassic Jungle Lair from stedms!
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Screamheart!
- New Candoria Dungeon from Aveon0!
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Dark_Style_NL!
- Coming to Chaos Chests near you: HotShotChicago's Slightly Singed Skitterer, HotShotChicago's Accursed Arachnid, and Ainogommon's Neverending Necrowmancer
- The clocktower in the City of Bones shadow dungeon has been updated to make travel and NPC spawning less of a pain.
- Challenges and Objectives now show the name of the reward being earned.
- Rally Blade is now more likely to match you with adventuring players (and ignoring AFK ones)
- The charge up attack used by the tribal humanoids in the Jurassic Jungle should now hit for much less.
- Pegasus Wings are now less transparent.
- The welcome screen no longer displays your chaos factor. Check your character stats if you need to know!
- Starter classes are now limited to only the 8 most accessible classes. Class coins and other methods of acquiring classes work as normal.
- Kicking from club worlds should work correctly again, again.
- A relatively common crash involving using the mining laser has been fixed.
- Fix Mac client being unable to play intro movies with multithreading enabled.
- '/zonerestrict' should now work correctly
- Stellar Aura VFX now disappear when you die instead of floating around your tombstone.
- Fixed projectile targeting in PVP
- Iguana, and Sarcosuchus NPCs should now drop the correct trophies
- Fixed bug where shift+mousewheel didn't rotate blocks while in build mode