Patch - 10/13/2015 - Double Oredition
- The Shadow’s Eve Adventure Chest is now available! This new chest may contain a rare seasonal mount:
- Rock your blocks off with double ore this week. That’s so much more ore!
Trove Store Updates
- This week, rare items received from Piñatas and Chaos Chests are doubled up. Maybe it’s doubled down. Either way you get twice as many of them!
- Buy Flasks or Emblems with Credits at half price!
- Shaper's Vision boxes drop the higher value flux results a bit more often
- Chaos Chests now give Eyes Q'bthulhu of half as often, but give 25 instead of 20.
- Except in instances of very high load, you will default to the hub located in the region selected in Glyph
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Tower boss timer reset after a failed attempt
- Shadow Tower portals will stay open until the instance it’s tied to shuts down
- Fixed a Shadow Tower exploit that allowed fighting a boss multiple times without spending additional keys
- Ladybug Wings should now display properly from both sides. The wing closest to the camera obscures the one behind it.
- Comic Hero chickens now have all of their parts (mmmm, drumsticks)
- The Magic Man Boomeranger urn now drops bombs instead of have an urn-ception
- Dracolyte Mech missiles should now face the right direction (important for all mechs, if there are any aspiring mechanical engineers out there)
- Mac: Fixed mouse capture in Steam overlay