Patch - Block Friday Edition - 11/24/15
- Chaos Chests have been updated! Top loot this week are the Wings of Shadowy Descent!
- Block Friday Sale! Get 50% off the following:
Autumn Piñata Update
- Save 50% on Autumn Piñatas
- They are disappearing next week, so now is the last chance to stock up!
- These piñatas now drop Autumn Recipes and the helm style, but no longer drop Candy Corn
Start on Your Arena
- A surveying tool and two new battle arena terraformers have been added to the Worldspring, use these to get a head start on building your battle arena!
- Additional tools to create gameplay locations and a potal to start custom matches will be coming soon!
- Doubled projectile speed of radiant arrow on Shadow Hunter
- Thursday's bonus drops now only apply to Adventure Boxes and Event Box drops. Pemblocks and Meownts are now more rare.
- Cursed Vale Terraformer has been added to the Worldspring
- Improved the mining laser. Block desync while mining should now be exceedingly rare.
- Slight change to timestamp format for Club logs.
- Loot pickup text moved back to right side of screen
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Tower Portals remained open forever on Cornerstones
- Tome rewards will now go into overflow inventory if your inventory is full
- Fixed a bug where grass was sometimes not destroyed when shot by projectiles
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Hunter's Radiant Arrow sometimes didn't damage enemies if it first went through a wall, or another enemy
- Fixed general bug where enemies and terrain sometimes didn't get hit by projectiles if the projectile first pierced another object
- Fixed a broken ability combination. You know the one.
- Game Pads: Fix camera thumb stick sometimes not working immediately after changing thumb stick invert in Settings
- Fixed an issue that cause World chat to become broken if it was being used while changing worlds.
- Club logs will now display item names correctly
- Fixed some instances where other players didn't animate while using abilities
- Fixed bug where blocks placed on the client would disappear after a couple of seconds. This can still happen due to a valid server correction, but it should be infrequent.