Patch Notes - Join the Party! - November 8, 2016
Join the Party!
- The party is here! New piñata invaders drop party coins and a new pinata. These pinatas drop more coins and a new mount!
- Spend coins in the hub to earn a new mount. The party will return in the future with even more mounts to be unlocked for coins.
- There are two new pinata-themed objectives to go along with the event.
- Another rare and mysterious dragon has descended upon Trove! The great and ancient aquatic wyrm Thallasion now resides within the deep!
- Tag support was added to the Trove Workshop. Check out the new tags parameters for mod and workshop commands.
- Tags embedded into mods are now merged with tags from the Workshop when mods are loaded at startup.
- New Yuge Hairstyle has been added. #vote
Promo Mastery Adjustments
- We've removed mastery rewards from the alpha cosmetics as well as the dev hat, mod hat, and creator's hat. We want the pursuit of max mastery to be an even playing field and these items are not planned to be available again soon, if ever.
- The Rascal Raptor, Eggnog, and Baby Punchbot are now in the 'Promo' tab in collections
- Brazilian translation treasures are now live. These don't grant mastery but they show off that you helped out! Will arrive for other players in the future.
- Fixed bug where stats weren't set correctly in Battle Arenas without changing your class.
- Many multi-threading crash and UI fixes.
- Contest rewards in the claims window now show when they expire.
- Fixed bug where Scintilla, Spark of the Sky didn't provide movement buff to others.
- Fixed bug where marketplace comparisons didn't work when flux was the selling currency.
- Fix rare crash that occurs when disconnected while entering a different world.
- Town portal tooltips now have complete names.
- Loot Collecting dragon egg fragments now gives 400 flux (down from 500).