Patch Notes - Join the Party Part 2! - December 6, 2016
Join the Party Part 2
- The Party continues! Shadow Pinata Invaders are again dropping from the sky, and now have a rare chance to drop Lively Launcher Wings.
- Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings has arrived! Spend your coins in the Join the Party events to get Trove's newest dragon!
- Celebratory Pin Heads now drop from Celebratory Pinatas!
- The hub has donned its winter coat, but the party is ramping up!
Special Effect Blocks
- There are 5 new craftable blocks in the Fun Factory that play special effects when you run over them or ride over them with a mag rider! *They will also play any music blocks underneath them.
- Weekly Deals have arrived! Every week, a fantastic deal on certain items will appear in the store. Each deal can be purchased only once until it returns.
- Winter is here, and with it, Winter Pinatas!
- Updated Hotbar to prevent "SHIFT" from being cut off.
- Crafting item name text field extended to prevent cut off.
- Updated the criteria for the featured club world portals in the hub so that none should ever be empty.
- 2 new Battle Arena maps have been added to the rotation.
- Reduced terraforming countdown from 25 to 10 seconds.
- Kills from spawned allies (Tombraiser's minions, Pirate Captain's "First Mate") will now start counting towards Defeat Enemies stat tracking.
- The Checked Off hat has reacquired its name in the tooltip.
- The Tech Table Segment recipe is no longer called the Tech Table Corner recipe.
- If one person cancels out of the name change prompt, other players also contemplating a name change will not have their prompts disappear.
- Consuming Dragon Souls will now properly refer to the type of soul consumed.
- Added an internal cooldown to reduce /joinme spamming.