Patch Notes - The Patch with No Name - February 28, 2017
- Music blocks now play in the metaforge.
- Mounts, Mag Riders, Wings, and Ships now work in the metaforge.
- You now have 100 jump in the metaforge.
- The Shadow Tower Tree dungeon now has a portal instead of a shadow lock. If your progress through Shadow Towers was blocked you'll be able to complete your ST normally after this patch.
- Cooldown behavior for abilities when switching worlds will no longer reset to max cooldown time.
- Removed some text from the Dark Dungeoneer, Fiery Fighter, and Celestial Champion packs that was referencing the beta promotion on console for a free dragon.
- SFX have returned for invasions and bombs.
- VFX tied to gem abilities are cleaned up when switching classes.
- For gem abilities, cooldowns on the effects triggered by combat won't prevent the gem from being fully equipped when switching classes to a class that has the same gem equipped.
- The Stinging Curse gem effect now works with the Fae Trickster class.
- If you have Razer Chroma hardware, you might notice some cool new effects!