Patch Notes - Depth Charge - April 11, 2017
- Mysterious Mining robots are suddenly everywhere underground, and it's up to you to uncover their plans and liberate a plucky little companion: the Minerbot Qubesley!
- This event will run from 4/18 through 5/2.
- In order to target marketplace price manipulation of credit pouches and reduce fraud we're making a small change to how they function:
- Credit pouches are now automatically consumed when purchased from the player marketplace.
- Credit pouches can now only be listed in the marketplace and not traded in other locations.
- Updated minigame scoreboard to keep player scores displayed after they've left a completed game.
- Updated minigames to scale all mounts to the same speed.
- Updated minigames to scale all run speed to the same speed.
- Updated minigames to scale all wings to the same speed.
- The new Minigame 'Target Destruction' can be built in the Worldspring crafting bench and played in individual Club Worlds. It will come to the challenge rotation in the future once we've improve the hit detection further.
- Added a new Minigame Class block which can be placed and used to force a class to be selected (even if it's not yet unlocked for someone participating).
- There is now a recipe on the Worldspring crafting bench for a teleporter placeable.
- Fixed a bug where mini game and club portals could spawn on top of each other.
- Fixed racing minigame exploit.
- Adjusted the reward requirements on some race minigames.
- Updated the following abilities to not collide with NPCs (similar to Dino Tamer's Clever Snare), Boomeranger - Big Bomb and Mysterious Urn, Shadow Hunter - Sun Snare, Fae Trickster - Glitterbomb.
- Revenant's Wraith passive ability once more applies 50% physical damage and 100% health regen while wraith is on cooldown.
- Ability cooldowns are now reset to max when switching to a recently used class.
- Cooldown on dodge is now 1.8 seconds, because it's more fun that way.
- Leaderboards and contests now grants rewards to everyone who is tied.
- Class Power Rank Weeklies now reward 50 Shadow Pinatas to anyone Rank 10 and above. The previous reward of a single Chaos Coin for Rank 1 has been removed.
- New Weekly Contests have been added to the schedule beginning April 17th. They are Infinium Mined This Week, Glim Collected This Week, *Fish Caught This Week, Weekly Battle Arenas Won, and Loot Collected This Week.
- New Frontier Lair from stedms!
- New Candoria Lair from Evilagician!
- New Jurassic Jungle Lair from FiannaTiger!
- New Dragonfire Peaks Dungeon from Zungryware!
- New Shadow Tower Dungeon from Keyser95!
- New Candoria Dungeon from Pupshies!
- Added 25 new costumes to the Chaos Crafting Workbench! There are new costumes for the Candy Barbarian, Chloromancer, Dino Tamer, Dracolyte, Fae Trickster, Gunslinger, Knight, Lunar Lancer, Neon Ninja, Pirate Captain, Shadow Hunter, and Revenant!
- The claims icon in the lower left of the screen will now show up for new claims that you haven't seen, even if they were automatically claimed. Most notably, whenever we do giveaways, you'll have that icon to notify you. And if you buy something from the store it will also appear.
- Flasks now have a brief cooldown when emblems or flasks are changed.
- The Double Experience Potion now displays a buff icon in the upper left to indicate it's running and how much time is remaining.
- The Golden Dragon Effigy now deconstructs to 300 Dragon Coins.
- In Collections, added a new dropdown option: Show Favorites. This will make it easier to narrow down your search to just your favorited Tomes/Mounts/Allies/etc.
- In Collections:Tomes, added an icon to indicate when a tome is "sleeping" and can't earn any more experience this week.
- Fixed some behavior with the Twinkling Tomes and Golden Gem Keys - the tradable versions should appear in the Adventure Inventory, and the non-tradable versions used for crafting and gem boxes should appear in the Crafting Inventory.
- The following dragon eggs can now be deconstructed into Dragon Coins: Dormant Seige Dragon Egg, Dormant Dusk Dragon Egg, and Dormant Lunar New Year Dragon Egg.
- The Chaos Crafter will now display "This is already in your collection" for costumes and collectables you've already crafted.
- Fixed a bug with the way the Dino Tamer Max Health and Health Regen values were being calculated. This has been fixed and as such, all Dino Tamers across the board should now have more Max Health and Health Regen!
- Fixed bug where weapon is sometimes replaced with fishing pole.
- 3 new power rank and mastery sigil levels have been added. For power rank sigils they now go up to 20,000 and have been otherwise adjusted slightly at the high end. For mastery this means more sigils up to 300.
- Fixed bug where boats couldn't be used in minigames when a boat block had been placed for the map.
- Squeakers is now worth 100 Mastery, up from 50. His loyalty has finally been rewarded.
- Updated Power Rank for St. Qubeslick, Tranquil Tentacle, and the new Streamer Dream allies.
- Fixed bug where some plant tooltips didn't show what season they grew in.
- The Starter Class Coin has a new look, to differentiate it against the regular Class Coin.
- Changing your name no longer blocks you from logging back in.
- Improved projectile collision.
- Panatea the Partifier no longer requires a Party Animal to craft.
- Panatea the Partifier now uses the original multi-colored effect again for the impact vfx.
- Invasions and World Bosses removed from the first 2 worlds (Medieval Highlands/Novice and Permafrost/Adept). Our newest players should not be terrorized so suddenly.
- Updated descriptions for the following crafting materials to be more specific: Blank Scroll, Diamond, Shadow Diamond, and Ancient Scale.
- Fix camera shaking visible during movement.
- Changing Auras on Stellar gear will now cause it to be non-tradable.
- Old account names are properly cleaned up after a character rename.
- Fixed bug where client exited if a duplicate player name was chosen upon character creation.
- The Badges for Spirit of Lambent, Spirit of Azorian, and Spirit of Trimach no longer have nothing listed in their Rewards section.
- Fixed inconsistencies in spacing and punctuation for Costume descriptions.
- Fixed the Fractal Fighting Fork flavor text.
- Fixed cut off text in German and French versions of EULA screen.
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of French and German text on the Store's Patron tab.