Preparing For Launch Edition
Arriving on 6/30/15!
CONTINUED UI UPDATES
- The character sheet has new UI.
- The ESC menu has new UI.
CRAFTING BENCH ADJUSTMENTS
- The Crafting Bench has had a name change! It is now an Adventurer's Crafting Bench.
- Many recipes that used to be on the Crafting Bench can now be found on the Builder's Crafting Bench, which can be made at the Novice Crafting Bench.
- Many recipes that used to be on the Novice Crafting Bench have been moved to either the Adventurer's Crafting Bench or the Builder's Crafting Bench.
- The V crafting menu has been removed from the game.
- All recipes that were once on the V crafting menu have been moved to either the Adventurer's Crafting Bench or the Builder's Crafting Bench.
- Additionally, a Shadow Key Mold crafting bench has been added to Shadow Arena entrances and preparation rooms.
- The Advanced Forge has had its name legally changed to Enchanted Forge.
NEW IN THE STORE
- Chaos chests have been randomized! Featuring Stormcaller's Wings.
UI AND SETTINGS
- You can now hold down Alt for a quick way to get access to a free mouse cursor.
- In-world tooltips are no longer visible with the UI hidden (F7).
- Equipment stats comparison now shows unchanged stats; stats comparison no longer shows for items that can't be equipped.
- Azulian Dragon Caches now drop fewer eyes.
- The descriptions for class abilities have been updated to be more specific. For example, Dracolyte's Avatar of Flame now notes that it increases movement speed, stability, and the damage of the Dracolyte's basic attack, while also reducing damage taken.
- Knight: Iron Will: This ability now heals you immediately, like flasks, instead of after a short delay.
- Desert Frontier zones have a new set of NPCs and quests that target them.
- The amount of ore veins that spawn in the world has been slightly decreased.
- The amount of Somber Soul spawns that occur in Undead Hills ore veins has been increased.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Updated golden thread with new objectives.
- Fixed an issue with water simulation.
- Remove some unnecessary network messages.
- Optimized server animations.
- Dropped items and equipment now last 3 minutes instead of 1.
- Fixed bug where hitspark appeared when hitting other players with melee attacks .
- Fixed bug where lobber and falling traps did very little damage.
- New Novice Highlands lair from Stedms.
- New Novice Highlands lair from Ampitere.
- New Novice Highlands lair from IcerenNodd.