Dancing Allies and Server Capacity Edition
Arriving on 7/14/15!
- All Allies will now dance when you /dance.
- Made improvements to our server code which will allow us to get more out of our hardware. Yes, that means increased capacity!
NEW IN THE STORE
- Chaos Chest has been randomized! Retro week this week!
- The Starter Pack has been adjusted to now include 3 days of patron and a class coin. It no longer contains the ally unlock. We will be retroactively granting the class coin to anyone who previously purchased a Starter Pack!
- Tier 3 and Tier 4 are now available only in Uber 4-6 and Uber 6, respectively.
- An assortment of new uncommon and rare face and hat styles have been added to the game!
- Fae Trickster's decoy, Pirate Captain's Pretend Pirate, and Tomb Raiser's minions now have a short window of invincibility after receiving damage.
- Enemies now aggro Fae Trickster's clone, Pirate Captain's Pretend Pirate, and Tomb Raiser's minions whenever they are in range, instead of just when they're spawned.
- Tomb Raiser minions and Fae Trickster clones now stop emoting when you move.
- Eis-Crom Cone can now be aimed.
- The Spikes (thorns) affix no longer debuffs their basic attack.
- Ice Crash can now target enemies, and is no longer blocked by Grass.
- Fixed bug with Radiant Arrow preventing it from aiming through walls properly.
- Minions have been buffed. Bonetourage minions deal more damage, receive less damage when hit, and decay more slowly.
- Grave Goliath deals more damage and has an additional attack.
- Banshee's Boon effect should now pulse for the entirety of the effect.
- Automatically switch to Adventure mode inventory panel when using Loot Collector.
- Three-star dungeons should now use the correct portal on the outside when completed.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Fixed a bug where you got double the credit for the BlocksDestroyed stat when destroying blocks with bombs.
- Fixed a bug where debug text would appear after closing the main menu.
- We'll no longer tell you that your inventory is full when it's not in cases where you picked everything up anyway.
- Fixed a bug where the Forge and tooltip stat comparisons were sometimes off by one.
- Players now remain mounted when switching worlds.
- Fixed some sorting issues on the Exit Portal so all layers are visible.
- Fixed a bug where players could be told their inventory is full while looting even if they had room.
- Changed the way last login time is stored for calculating Consecutive Days logged in to fix a bug related to that stat.
- A message is now displayed by the client if a purchase succeeds after closing the Store.
- Fixed effect that stays after finishing cursed skulls.
- Kami of Cursed Counsel mount should now have unique VFX.
- The Dark Infineon wings should now appear as expected.
- New Novice Undead Hills lair from Stedms.
- New Novice Undead Hills lair from Joshato.