Patch Notes - Dracocolatly Day - Sept 27, 2016
- Event: From Sept 27 through Oct 3, all daily bonuses are active EVERY DAY!
- Sales: From Sept 27 through Oct 10 save 66% when buying extra rows of inventory directly from the inventory UI!
- The new dragon mount designed by community member TeeKayM, Dracocolatl, the Mellower, is now available to craft!
- Players will need to locate Dracocolatl in the Candoria biome and defeat it to obtain Candorian Dragon Egg Fragments. Collect enough and you can craft this new dragon!
- Be careful, Dracocolatl is a BEAST, many Trovians died to get this information.
- This mount gives +5% health regeneration, +1000 maximum health and +50 magic find!
Autumn has Arrived! The Autumn Piñatas are now on the store!
Community Created Content
Class Updates / Fixes
- The stun part of the Dino Tamer ultimate ability, 'Dino Mount' has been changed to be weaker when used in PvP
- Damage from the Neon Ninja empowered class gem ability, 'Heuristic Haxstar' should now stack correctly.
- Fixed the damage reduction of the Tomb Raiser ability, 'Banshee's Boon' to correctly reduce damage by 90% (the tooltip always said 90%, but the ability was previously only reducing by 75%).
- Corrected certain Revenant Class Gems descriptions to remove the incorrect statement "does not taunt". Aegis Assaulty taunts just fine, thank you very much.
- Adjusted the cooldown sound for the Ice Sage's gem power.
- Updated the description on the Beckon Banshee Tomb Raiser gems.
- Updated the description on the Lunar Luncer ability 'Lunacy' to reflect the actual reduced damage.
- Added a "Collapse All"/"Expand All" button to the collections UI
- Expanded space in the Marketplace for a second line for the item name
- When splitting a stack of items, you can now press Enter instead of having to click Move.
- The Omni Recipe item now unlocks the White Die and Black Die recipes.
- In Collections, Marketplace search button now only appears on items that can be listed in the Marketplace.
- The charge up attack used by the tribal humanoids in the Jurassic Jungle should now hit for much less.
- The Archeoceratops should now drop the correct trophy.
- Removed some invisible plants in the canopy layer of Primal Preserve.
- Fixed a bug where the Dino Tamer didn't contribute to the weekly Total Power Rank contest.
- Anuran Trog Chiefs should now drop the proper trophy when defeated.
- The Style Surprise should now properly give styles from the Jurassic Jungle!
- Fix for a crash that could happen on start up.
- Corrected height placement of dungeons in metaforge. They now match the in-game dungeon height exactly.
- Fixed a bug where Patron Bonuses could apply twice in some situations.
- Fix bug in Character sheet where some abilities didn't display or it displayed a previous class's ability.
- Fix World chat channel being assigned to wrong numbered slot after changing worlds.
- Fixed a bug with the catalog generator.
- Club and Officer chests now show correct text when interacted with.
- Fixed a bug with the currency display on the Marketplace.
- Fixed the off-center icons in the Claims UI.