|Eye of Q'bthulhu||Common|
|Tentacle of Q'bthulhu||Uncommon|
|Shadow Giant Wall Trophy||Rare|
|Pearl of Wisdom||Rare|
Shadow Giants are melee invader enemies located in any Biome. Like other invaders, they fall from the sky to land near other players and are similar in strength to bosses. They cannot fall if a different invader event is active.
They are similar to Radiant Giants.
- They always give standard XP from other enemies in the world and always drop appropriately leveled gear when defeated.
- Shadow Giants no longer drop a Perfect Prism as of the Class Coin Edition patch.
- They no longer give Flux and instead give guaranteed equipment as of the Open Seas and Ally Edition patch.
- They can give Tentacles of Q'bthulhu as of the Meownt and Candy Fishing Edition patch.
- During certain events, they can be replaced with different types of Invaders.
- Additional Shadow Giants fall for each player present, one per player.