|Eye of Q'bthulhu||Common|
|Tentacle of Q'bthulhu||Uncommon|
|Shadow Giant Wall Trophy||Rare|
|Pearl of Wisdom||Rare|
Shadow Giants are melee invader enemies located in any Biome. Like other invaders, they fall from the sky to land near other players and are similar in strength to bosses. They cannot fall if a different invader event is active.
They are similar to Radiant Giants.
- They always give standard XP stronger than most shadow troops.(the XP amount from killing normal enemies in that world) and will always drop appropriately leveled gear when defeated.
- Shadow Giants no longer drop a Perfect Prism as of 'Class Coin Edition' patch.
- no longer give Flux as of the 1/30/15 patch.
- They now can give Tentacle of Q'bthulu in the 'Meownt and Candy Fishing Edition'
- During certain events, they can be replaced with different Shadow Invaders.
- Only one Shadow Giant will attack if there are no other players around you.