Since the updates described here have not been released yet, and many of these details are only conjectured based on information leaked in livestreams, twitter posts, forum threads, and/or outside sources approved by Trove Team that must be provided by the staff, all items here may be subject to change, or may not end up in a future Trove update at all.
Upcoming features policy:
PTS Notes (July 26/27)
The Biggest Little Update Ever
This build has a LOT of changes-that-should-be-behind-the-scenes to support Trove on consoles, however, some of these changes ended up breaking things. Our QA team absolutely crushed what was a very broken build earlier, but there are still going to be many little changes which the developers and QA both ended up missing, or which only end up popping up in a live (or live-like) environment.
So, basically, please help us out by testing every single thing in the game (especially UI screens and functionality).
- Fixed a common crash bug!
- Fixed an issue where wings would sometimes draw incorrectly.
- /sortinventory - this command will automatically sort your adventure inventory!
Misc Fixes / Updates
- Fixed a crash that could occur when taking screenshots.
- Fixed bug where, with default bindings, zooming in and out with the mouse wheel in build mode also rotated the block being placed. Now, holding shift while moving the mouse wheel rotates the block, as intended.
- Fixed a display issue with the stat breakdowns in the Character Sheet where Battle Banner stats were incorrectly included in the total when not in a Battle Arena, and other stats were incorrectly included when you were in a Battle Arena.
- Fixed a non-display issue where some PvE-only stats were being applied in the Battle Arena.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some abilities not to play a "Cooldown Up" sound.
- Flagcapture points in pvp worlds should now rotate correctly.
- Revenant's Spirit Spears now destroys grass and other plants.
- Parrot in Pirate Captain - Mad Scientist skin now drops black feathers instead of red feathers.
- Drastically reduced amount of data sent to client when adding some kinds of objects, which may reduce latency.
- Fixed a bug where the Gunslinger's ultimate would cause the pitch on its attacks to keep going up and up and up and up...
- Legendary Eye Encyclopedia has been renamed to prevent confusion with the regular version, and is now called Oculus Opus.
- Legendary Tome: Big Bomb has been renamed to be more consistent with other legendary tome names, and is now called Pyrotechnics Papers.
- Fixed a bug where $Text_Like_This could show up in the Marketplace.
- FIxed a bug where $Text_Like_This could show up when waiting to log in during a queue.
- Lambent the Neolord and Syluria the Enchanting have come to terms. Stat bonuses from the badges should now stack correctly.
- Chaos chests no longer give eyes of q'thulhu as uncommon results and instead have a greater chance of pearls of wisdom.
- Gem Booster boxes have a lower chance of granting dust and a higher chance of granting Jade Clovers.
- Optimized stats recalculations on the server. May reduce network latency.
- Fixed a bug where some products would show their Cubit and Credit prices out of order.
- The Haunted Mansion in the Undead biome has been updated!
- New Treasure Isles dungeon from Screamheart.
- New mask styles from Xeof, Kot_Manul, Humpypants, DecibHell, illiagorath, MonsieurZero, Asykura, B4ileys, Tomkar, GhostlyKoala, Hirakashi, Mew2ian, and Towerfall have been added to the game!
These are planned content that is mentioned by the developers that do not have an offical release date.
- Shadow Tower expansion
- More craft-able decorations
- More Club related features
- Plasma Fishing (N-0 Depth Scoper and several Fish can be seen in the files)
- Release of the community created Shadow Titan, Shadow Hydra
- Expansion of Ringcrafting, adding another method of forging Rings.
- Adding new Lunar Rewards to the Shadow Tower: The Lunar Costume Mystery Box.
- Adding more community made Mounts/Costumes.